Bags stuck after security check

Hi guys,
First I had a simply bagage system. Five check in desks, a generic scanner + destroyer, that’s it. Later in the game I transformed the system. Have over 10 check in desks, all types of scanners, etc. etc.
When I wanted to test the system I noticed something odd. After the security check, bags get stuck on the conveyer belt. Do more people have this issue?
Also: but this may be a rookie question… if I set my tilt trays to Left & Right (you’ll see in the saved file) bags stop moving forward. I have to set them to Destination but then all bags go to one side only.
Saved file:
[URL FIX] https://transfer.crayongrading.com/s/RZRT80JSZmxlYOu

Are you sure you dont have a piece of belt the wrong way? Perhaps add some screenshots :slight_smile:

Okay I tried save:

@Olof no matter what to do, on this save file you cannot click anything 5-10 secoonds later of launch. It is good to test things. (it still occur on 25.4 exp.)

Baggage system has a game based problem. It should work but for a reason it doesn’t work and I couldn’t find the reason.

@EG0611 Exactly. It’s frustrating, right? I tried to bypass all security scans and make the route to the baggage claim less complicated but all this hadn’t had a positive effect.

@pderuiter What I was thinking. I double checked, triple checked, quadruple checked…

(Edit to screengrab: with my attempt to bypass scans I removed the screening officer as well)

Do not worry. Your baggage system is correct and well organized. Although there is something wrong with game’s itself.