Belt Loader bug

I seem to be having an issue with the belt loader glitching ramp agents. It’s happening multiple times even with a reload

i noticed that after the baggage download the 2 ramp agents glitch at the end of the belt loader and they stay that way until i manually dismiss the flight… which obvious causes delays.

and what i mean by ‘glitch’ the sprites jump around the 2 adjacent squares

2 Likes

Seen the same, most of the times a S&RL helps or indeed manually dismiss the aircraft, still trying to find out why it happens and what triggers it. It’s not on all stands in the airport and also not on a particular stand, but when it happens it stays that way until you S&RL. But if you see it happen, please file a bug report with the in-game tool.

1 Like

What I have noticed with the belt loader is how fast it is now. Like a rail gun sending them to their destination.

1 Like

Yeah i have the same issue, u have to manually dismiss the flight and hope it will be fixed :smiley:

Yeah this one is really gnarly… I’m ware of it, but since a save and reload always fixes the issue and since it’s - comparative to how many players we have - super rare it’s quite difficult to debug. Of course I have a few suspects as to what may cause the issue but without being able to definitively reproduce the bug I’m a bit hesitant to poke around in the code… do you have a save in which is happens every time?

2 Likes

Will keep an eye out for this bug in a new built. I’ve seen it in older save games that came from previous tests and have been gone through several game updates, so that could have influenced things.

Having the same issue still. It happens in all of my saves. Seems like multiple of them break at the same time.

Roughly how many real world minutes does it take before the issue occurs in your save?

I’m not even sure, maybe around 15 mins, if not less. I’ve had it every time I’ve reloaded after maybe 10mins, max 15

sorry for the delay… it’s been a long week…

anyway, it takes about 15-20 minutes realworld for it to start glitching after load. so i ended up just getting rid of all the belt loaders and haven’t had an issue since. i did notice in another post that a fix is on the way so i look forward to it

1 Like