Broken Pushback Animation?

Hey guys!
In order to save time, I have assigned stands to my push-back trucks. But I have noticed that some of my medium sized aircraft don’t use the push-back trucks. The aircraft ysteriously moves in reverse and continues to taxi while the truck stay in their assigned positions. PLEASE REFER THE SCREENSHOT ATTACHED
Is this a bug or do some medium sized aircraft not require push-back trucks? (The second scenario sounds suppppperrr awkward!!!)

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

P.S: If it is indeed a bug, can someone also please tell me how to report it. I’m kinda new to this place. :sweat_smile:

EDIT-1: This “broken animation” is specific to stands and not to aircraft. For instance, the screenshot shows the push-back of the Q400. When the Q400 uses the stand near the terminal, the truck actually pushes it back. I have 6 medium stands and the trucks push-back the aircraft on only 2 of those.

1 Like

When I read the topic line, I thought you mean the animation when the truck is pushing back. In A-CEO, the pushback goes on a straight line, while in real life I’ve only see them to bush the plane back around a corner. I consider this a flaw (not really a bug, but wrong).

Airplanes can go backwards, as RubenGass showed.

@Titule @RubenGass Do have a look at both the screenshots. Both of theses have the same aircraft being pushed back. The difference, however, is that in one of the pictures the truck can be seen pushing the aircraft and in the other picture, the same aircraft is moving backwards on its own.

Like I mentioned in “EDIT-1”, the truck remains idle no matter which aircraft occupies the stand. Even the 757 pushes itself backwards on some stands.

You can report bugs in-game by pressing the toothed-wheels in the upper right corner of the screen (where you also save, load and exit the game), and then choose grafik “Report a bug”

Cool! Thanks!

Hey @Olof I have submitted a bug report regarding this under ACEO - 14707. Hope you find time to look into this. :slight_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

BTW, when and how will these bugs appear in the issue-list?
What are the some rules or algos?

They usually appear after Fredrik and Olof have had a chance to look at them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.