Bug [self-solved]: small GA plane stuck in hangar (pathfinding error)

Hello,

I’ve a small GA plane which is stuck in a hangar. The error message says that the plane couldn’t find a route to the runway. The other planes are working well, so the route itself is okay:

EDIT: I’ve a pushback vehicle which is not assigned to any parking lot. And clicking on “release aircraft” doesn’t have any effect.
EDIT2: a savegame reload did the trick… Sorry for the post. If needed, I can provide the savegame.

Regards

Hm that’s weird, everything seems fine to me. Ever tried the ol save and reload? The right entrance of the runway seems incomplete but that may just be a texturing bug

Btw none of the small planes require pushback so you can sell the truck if you don’t plan on upgrading to medium any time soon. The “small” pushback truck name may be misleading for quite a few but it’s simply for medium aircraft, with the “large” pushback truck for large plans

Hi,

it’s not a texture bug, it’s because I’m using grass taxiways there. It looks broken because of the snow and the zoom factor. The route is working, any other aircrafts can use it. As I wrote, saving and reloading solved it. Since then, there wasn’t a problem anymore. So, I assume that the first aircraft which used the hangar will have difficulties, but then it’s okay.
Thank you for the explanation regarding the pushbacks.

Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.