Bug with warning bubbles

Hello as you ser un the title i have a bug with warning bubbles. The issue number is ACEO-37965. Here is an image:

i thing i have generated that because the security checkpoint was not operating during a lot of time. If any one have an idea of how to fix that comment below!

You need more security guards.

I have engough security guards and the security is operating.

The marker says that you need more. otherwise try closing it, wait for the current security guards to leave and then reopen it.

Ok im trying…

No, It doesnt works.

how many securirty guards do you have? and what does the job load say on the bottom of the screen under staff?

I have like 12 security staff for 2 medium securities checkpoints.

Doesn’t seem like quite enough. To staff both you’ll need 8 at any given time so you’d only have 4 to take over when the previous ones go on a break, unless the shift changeovers are timed perfectly (you can’t control that) you don’t have enough

2 Likes

Ok im hiring more.

No, It stays.

What version of the game are you playing?

Hello oloof, im playing in beta 3.4_0.

???
Else than that I would say this is a bug, as 12 should be enough.

1 Like

Do you have enough security staff assigned to that terminal?

1 Like

@Olof Yes, i have enough staff in booth terminals.

Well we don’t have any other reports on this so it’s most likely something relating to your airport’s design, if you bug report I can have a look at it.

1 Like

@Olof my bug report is ACEO-37965 there is no problem if you want another bug report

I’ve now loaded the save and let it run for some time without being able to reproduce the issue, we’re you doing anything specific to cause this bug?

1 Like

@Olof I was just creating the airport because It was closed i dont know really how i have reproduced the issue maybe because the security was a lot of time with no-staff