Can I dedicate a runway to certain gates?

In previous airports, I had delays because it took way too long for planes to taxi to and from runways. I made a new airport and tried to solve this by making a runway for every 8 stands and only connecting each stand to 1 runway. I hoped this would force them to use the runway I wanted. This worked fine until I added my second group of 8. Now planes land on the wrong runway and can’t find a path to their stand.

Other than using the options for small/medium planes and GA/commercial, is there any way to tie runways to stands and make them use the runway I want depending on where they will park?

There is not. Unless GA/Small/Medium airplane separation by runway options, ALL stands must be connected with ALL runways.

1 Like

And bevglad they cant find their way. In the past they would scare your passengers whem they drove through your terminal :slight_smile:

1 Like

…but don’t you think this is a good suggestion for the developers… to have the option within the game’s atc to assign stands to runways…

1 Like

no, not really. The game should be smart about it so we dont have to do it. it would become too tedious. :slight_smile:
but thats just my opinion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.