Cannot construct skybridge in close proximity to jetways

Sorry for two in a row. How are all these stands not connected to a security checkpoint?

Someone please help! I can’t fix this.

Double check the security zoning on the jetway bridge-- where it overlaps with the wall (sometimes when the walls get removed and the entry added it won’t be zoned). Also, make sure the staff only zone from the boarding desks aren’t blocking entry/exit.

Make sure your escalators are zoned for secure on both levels.

sidebar: 12 Security Checkpoints is massive over kill (and very expensive to staff and maintain). I have five for over 40 stands, most of them are remote. Same goes for the escalators. Only two are needed. I have only one.

This is the golden advice you should look into.

1 Like

You have the same problem as me in this post by me:

Change beta to experimental v32 (not 31), where this problem is solved - Edit - not, only if you have at least one security post active on floor 0.

I had two things wrong:

• I was missing correct zoning when using v32
  • I changed to v31, corrected zoning and still not worked
  • helped going back to v32 (and fixing zoning first)

Edit:

• security posts on 1 floor start to work ONLY if you have at least one on floor 0 active
  • reporting this as a bug now
1 Like

@EvanTheCEO, did you manage to fix the issue with the input here?

Reading the discussion here it sounds like there’s a bug present? Does anyone know what exactly is happening here?

sidebar: Olof. What are you doing here? You should be on the multi-week holiday/vacation you were planning. :smile:

I’ll be around here all summer, gotta make sure the infrastructure is up and running… :wink: - also, trying to assist in a few bug reports is nothing compared to a 12 hour code sessions. Will hopefully stay away from those but you never know… indie dev life… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@EvanTheCEO you might want to re-check the title to both of your threads. I think you named them the other way around. :smiley:

I am already doing everything people said to do. I have triple checked all the zoning and nothing works. I also only use sandbox mode and don’t care about making money.

I’m sure its the boarding desks breaking the security connection. Their staff zones are in front of the jetway entrance so there us no unstaffed connection to the security checkpoints. If you do want toncode something for this case, disable the construction of anything in front of the jetway just like you had to make a clearing at the ends of escalators.

1 Like

Does aircraft stands connect to the security posts if you build security on the same level as aircraft stand? I have that situation, that floor 1 security connects only remotes, while security on floor 0 connects to close ones. I have reported that as ACEO-15055, because I want security only on floor 1, nothing on floor 0.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.