Can't demolish boarding gate

I updated my first medium stand with a jetway in Alpha 31. First floor is builded, boarding gate on floor 1 too and also connected to the stand.
So I try to demolish the old boarding desk on floor 0 and I can not figure out how that works. It’s forbidden to demolish the desk before disconnecting it from the stand. But I can only disconnect it if I close the stand. And if I close the stand, I loose all my flights.

Am I wrong or is this a bug?

Currently you can’t disconnect without closing the stand (even when there’s another desk. It’s very annoying

1 Like

Yep, just as @dneibig has said the stand needs to be closed and also agree, very annoying.

No.

It’s a problem.
Try to re-assign all future flights to a different stand and when the stand is empty, at night when nobody is looking, close it, disconnect the desk and re-open the stand. Assign new flights to it if you like.
You can blow up that damn old desk now…

I don’t know of a better way, but there should be one. Easiest might be to allow demolition of all connected stands but the last one. This was proposed some times before, one day the devs will make it happen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.