Connecting two airports on the same user account

I am posting here to request a feature or submit an idea for a feature that would allow somebody that has two airports on the game to transport their passengers to their second airport either by assigning a local flight, the subway or a special airport bus to transport the passengers from one airport to the other. I have two airports in the game HDN and SBS. I really would love to see this feature put into a future update to the game on Steam!.

I dont think that is possible becouse to synchronizate a two airport with each one is not possible only if be multiplayer what is two players…

Everything is possible, as long as it’s done.

But i do not see any benefit gameplay wise, so imho all this needed work is better put into other features which will have more benefit.

The CPU load would be massive

Blockquote The CPU load would be massive

But! It would certainly be interesting to make this game a social game as well… forget negotiating with no one, but clicking buttons… how about we negotiate with eachother…

Blockquote I am posting here to request a feature or submit an idea for a feature that would allow somebody that has two airports on the game to transport their passengers to their second airport either by assigning a local flight, the subway or a special airport bus to transport the passengers from one airport to the other. I have two airports in the game HDN and SBS.

I kinda like the possiblity of this myself, but I guess I would prefer to see passengers making connections in the airport between the same airline first, but I think it’d be fun to have to negotiate with others for the game…

“Hey… I have enough people that I could load an A380 twice a day to fly to you guys… don’t suppose you’d be interested in building out the infrastructure to make that happen??”

“For a large fee, (and funds actually transferring between players) of course… and a contract… we’d really need a contract… with very large termination fees.”

It’d have my vote, not in the near future. though given prioritizing limited resources

For this you would need a game mode that can’t be paused, and if the other player’s connection drops what then? You also have to rely on the other airport not breaking down