Cost of Researching Baggage Handling System is Excessive

$250,000? That’s way, way too much. Especially when you consider that other research, such as franchises/shops is only $50,000 and fuel service is $100,000. In addition, those are profit centers; the baggage system is a cost sink. Finally, the baggage system is unnecessary. Let the pax carry their own darned bags.

A more appropriate amount would be $50k to $100k. Otherwise there is no real incentive to buy and build a system other than, “well, that’s cool.”

For now, I will “cheat”: I’ll simply add $150k to funds in GameData.json. So, the net cost will be $100k.

The incentive is that airlines won’t offer you more lucrative contracts if you don’t have it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well at least your honest about cheating :wink:

I haven’t played it in a while so I haven’t seen what you are talking about but I am glad yall are providing the feedback you are. That’s what helps make good games great. That and responsive developers like these guys.

2 Likes

Pderuiter that’s interesting and would seem to be incentive for sure.

LOL. Gave you a forum LIKE as well.

@pderuiter > The incentive is that airlines won’t offer you more lucrative contracts if you don’t have it<
I didn’t know that. Thanks.

Just let your airport run for 2 weeks at full speed with 4 medium stands, filled to the max and you make it easyly.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.