Customized Restricted Time For Individual Stands

Wouldn’t it be nice if you could set customized restricted time for each individual aircraft stand? That way we can ease the Auto Scheduler’s job with all flights arriving and departing at nearly the same time, which will lead to delays etc.

It can also be used to make sure that you, or the Auto Scheduler, don’t schedule flights too close to other flights, end of the day, or for any other reason.

Hey, mate. Welcome to the community. Good idea. I suggest you submit it as a New Feature in the Bug Report website. Also, suggest it during the New Feature Voting period (coming soon).

You mean the minimum time between flights should be individually set for each stand? I’d support that.
Plus individual handling times depending on aircraft, carrier, and maybe even destination and origin. This would make planning more difficult though… :smirk:

Thank you for the warm welcome :slight_smile: I’ll try to submit it there!

That wasn’t exactly my original idea, but I’m happy that you thought of something that I didn’t :slight_smile:

Let me try to clarify, as of now the Restricted Time runs from 22:00 to 05:00 across all aircraft stands. I would like the option of putting a Restricted Time for some of my aircraft stands. For example, a restriction that runs from 21:30 to 05:15 (or any other time, like in the middle of the day, e.g. 12:00 - 13:00).

1 Like

Oh yes, this is not even close to what I was talking about… :slightly_smiling_face:

A downtime for stands would also be nice.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.