Departing PAX do not arrive at airport if no enough transit UPDATE

I thought it was fixed. Hadn’t seen this for over a month now and all of a sudden my terminal is empty. Anyone else had this? Bug report sent.

UPDATE: After some testing it appears that after a certain point, departing PAX will not arrive at the airport if there are not enough transit structures.

I am operating 2 large stands and 5 medium. There are 7 aircraft at any given point. 2 large and 5 medium.

I have 2 subway stations, 6 bus stops, 7 car stops, 5 taxi stops and 2 car parks which seems a lot but clearly is not enough.

I thought the subway entrance had no limit, but I was wrong. After closing down all other transit structures, I got a message that PAX could not leave.

@Olof it would be nice to know what transit capacity one needs per 1000 PAX and what is the subway limit

I would move this to support so it’s seen

@yanniskass Thanks for reporting a bug on this issue, could you please share the bug report number here so the devs have a reference. Also please choose the ‘support’ category in the future if you have a support question as it was now in ‘Off Topic’ and then it’s not seen on any ‘latest’ screen.

See updated section above

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.