Design Your Own Airline or Repaint

IDK lol

I’ve read this interesting article and thought if anyone can make the aircraft

aircraft

Iceland Air A321 LR

Meet the Connect Alliance, this is an alliance between a couple airlines so far two of the founding members have unveiled their liveries

5 Likes

TravelSky is a small charter airline based at MAN in the UK with a small fleet of 10 planes, x2 B767-200ERs, x4 B737-400s and x4 B737-600s they have plans in getting x1 A340-300, x2 A320-200s and x1 B747-400 as to grow their fleet ever so slightly

1 Like

Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens (SAL/SAA) Airbus A350-1000, livery by me, template by Med.

2 Likes

Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens (SAL/SAA) Boeing 747-600NG, livery by me, template by made with Med’s templates.

Air Rhodesia 767-7X, livery by me, template made with Med’s templates.

2 Likes

We are happy to announce that Navarra Air Joined Connect Alliance. This is the livery that will be on this A350 and also on an A320-200, which will be painted soon.

3 Likes

Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens (SAL/SAA) Boeing 767-400ER, and 767-7X, livery by me, template from Med, and made with Med’s templates respectively.

1 Like

Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens (SAL/SAA) Ilyushin Il-96M (old livery), livery by me, template made with Med’s templates.

Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens (SAL/SAA) retro livery Airbus A340-600, livery by me, templates from Med.

1 Like

Is there a way to create these things on Android?

You can make them on iOS, using Pixelmator, I don’t know of any comparable tool for editing on android though

A German airline

6 Likes

These are starting to get boring and repetitive now all you’ve done is literally posted the same livery over and over again as well as completely ripping off Cathay Pacific/Dragon

1 Like

3 Likes

Really nice! :blush:

3 Likes

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cityliner is a medium legacy airline, named after Cityliner Global (also fictional) witch shut down in 2007. They are based out of Chicago-Mercy airport (also fictional) and PDX. they have a fleet of Boeing, SIAC, and Vector Aircraft’s aircraft. This is their livery (done by the wonderful @JAYLAF747 ) on a 757-200 for me for the Aviation Roleplay Discord server.

2 Likes