Dev Blog 148: Internal testing of Alpha 35

Name: Skymall

Please no, this can’t be true! :joy:

Just kidding.

I would be willing to buy the rest of the game just for Alpha 35/36

Wait a second. This is an airport game, correct? So Alpha makes sense, but not beta. It should be bravo.

5 Likes

Good point… Start a feature vote!

1 Like

I should? Ok, I will.

1 Like

I really cba to outfit my terminal until the update ships but also can’t think of anything else to do in the meantime :frowning:

2 Likes

Remember that “very soon” is relative to the full length of the Alpha 35 cycle… :wink:

Alpha 35 will drop on the experimental branch before the week is over.

14 Likes

@Olof, Thank you for this timeframe update! I can finally put my phone down and can stop hitting the “refresh” button over and over again!

The million dollar question now is… when is “end of week”?! Friday? Sunday? :sob::sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like

He didn’t say which week… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Top 2 priorities right now:

1. Find a cure to the, you know, pandemic going around. :mask:
  2. Go on experimental and plan your airport for the update, Alpha 35! :stuck_out_tongue: :airplane: :flight_departure: :flight_arrival:
1 Like

I don’t think it has anything to do with the in-game menu the contract is the same size either way and cuts off the fleet if its a large fleet.

I will report it as a “bug” even though its just cosmetic

Which airline and Ill check on mine?

I haven’t checked any specific airlines. I was just saying in general, if you have a decent size fleet and a description, it will probably cut some of the fleet list out.

Noted that as well. I had to reduce the description to get everything in.
Changing the UI size isn’t a fix. You can’t expect that everyone can change the size as this feature should support those who need bigger text.
I haven’t reported that as a bug yet, may you can @twocflyer as I have currently no example.

I think I did yesterday I cannot remember, but im pretty sure I did @andyc its 3am and I’m going to bed now :joy:

With the devblog though, it was late sunday evening so dont get your hopes @Wigtore because when they say end of week, they mean it!

I think the time has come!!!

5 Likes
5 Likes

It’s allready in the game, however if they reach the walkalator they activate there super speed power and fly over it :joy: :joy:

1 Like