Dev Blog 155: We're back! ... with experimental testing of Alpha 36

Good evening! If you haven’t noticed it already, we’re back in full force from our short hiatus and here is the evidence to prove it.

Even though we are nearing the end of truly new and large amounts of content via major updates for the full version of Airport CEO we’re on the brink of transitioning into a new and equally fun state of development! Things are about to get polished.

Glad to be back!

16 Likes

Its great, keep up the good work! :smiley:

7 Likes

What about all the new planes?

2 Likes

Thanks for the devblog guys! Hope you all enjoyed your holiday. The final stretch in Alpha and onwards to Beta :+1: A whole new chapter with new and exciting things to come! :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

“Steve is keeping at it in the aircraft factory but we’ll leave those for another dev blog.”

7 Likes

Thanks for another update! Good to hear everything is normal in the studio.

4 Likes

While other people read newspapers in the morning, i read this. :laughing:
Thanks for this little update!

5 Likes

Stay safe everyone including devs @Olof, @Fredrik and @Alexander.

5 Likes

Keep up the great work! :+1: I am looking forward to alpha 36 on deafualt, beta, and more!! :wink: :+1:
:clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Just want know how does air ambulance work, I never get one, and I didn’t have a single emergency in 3 days (sandbox) !

1 Like

Well done everyone involved in developing the final Alpha update!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey, welcome back dev team! I basically created this account just to say congrats for the game, it has been a long time since I was so impressed with a tycoon type game.
I really tried to play it a few times (4 attempts) but sadly each time the bugs (especially the path finding and basically staff and pax AI weird decisions) detracted so much that I had to stop. But the game has o much potential and i will be keeping an eye on the updates, especially bug fixes.
I really have high hopes from the beta!

5 Likes

Welcome @AnjinMaru! I haven’t had any issues with bugs like that. Intresting :thinking:

3 Likes