DevLog 105: Back to Business!

https://www.airportceo.com/devlog-105-back-to-business/

Now it’s time for bed… sooooo jetlagged… zzzzzz…

7 Likes

pls release this game this year

1 Like

The game is released…

2 Likes

How’s the 757 coming along?

1 Like

Rip to the plant that didn’t make it :cry:

Agreed… :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

including responding to business e-mails, processing the Jira backlog and other administrative stuff such as watering the office plants (two out of three survived).

Awww :frowning:

Anyway another great devlog but WE WANT MORE! Show us something :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome home boys! Thanks for the devlog, too bad a plant didn’t make it… :cry:

Try this for the next trip

bucket%20feeding%20plants

Hope you recover soon from your jetlag.

Working on it but I definitely underestimated the jetlag, got like 3 hours of sleep tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Is the new UI update going to include sound options? I do miss them a bit.

1 Like

Yeah, the settings panels are more refined in the new UI! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really feel like a big negative here but i miss something new. I like that there is a new UI coming but i’m not playing untill there is a new challenge in the game. It’s all the same end without something exciting or things to try out now.

3 Likes

Understandable, the thing with the performance sprint and the UI sprint is that they’re both massive amounts of work that in the end appear to make little difference, at least compared to adding new features. However, they’re both required for reaching a stable foundation upon which we then can work solely with adding new stuff.

5 Likes

Maybe you should show a teaser of new stuff that will be added @olof :wink:

6 Likes

Maybe we should just release Alpha 26.1 later today with some new stuff implemented… :wink:

7 Likes

Update on the plants: Turns out they all survived. One of 'em looks like it needs a vacation but I’m quite impressed that it went for a week and a half without any water.

4 Likes

That’s a good bridge to cross!

4 Likes

When can we pack our bags @Olof
Can’t wait for 26.1

1 Like

pack our bags

Pack our bags?

:thinking:

Does that mean [*] is implemented? :open_mouth:

Thanks for the response! It’s really just a heads up. We all like that it’s running smooth and looks good. But that’s not the reason to start up the game. It has to be fun and a challenge and a new element/object/angle can help so people keep exploring and playing the game. And I’m not talking about a new bench😂 no disrespect I love the concept of ACEO.