DevLog 85: Release Date

Nice! Just Ask for Niels. I’m always there haha
There are a lot of those concepts these days I think every city has 1 or more. But we’re also a cocktailbar and have the ibiza theme and people like that. So that’s a plus.

I am doing the Hotel school right now and working 24 hours per weekend. I think the concept of your restaurant is very intersting. You managed somehow to combine a all you can eat concept with a cocktail bar. It looks funky and it isn’t like a normal all you can eat restaurant (as we call in the Netherlands: vreetschuur :smiley: ). I looked at the menu and thought, wow that’s not a normal all you can eat concept. When I am going to my grandmother in Spain and coming back in the afternoon I will definatly visit your concept of restaurant!

1 week, 0 days, 4 hours, 20 minutes, 40 seconds

Edit: From the time of post.

4 Likes

We know that @Olof and @Fredrik are planning to hire graphic designer for ACEO, but which part of graphic design would you like him to do ? I was thinking about this becouse I think ACEO has amazing graphic design and I really like custom colours feature for furniture.

3 Likes

The people need work, as does furniture. Most of the rest of the artwork i think is well done.

2 Likes

Less than a week to go!

1 Like

Cleared out some of the off topic banter in this thread, try to stay on topic people. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Thanks!

EYYYYYY GMT+7 here! virtual highfive

don’t take this the wrong way but we are not allowed to have banter? (last time this happened my comment got taken down)

You do understand u have to follow the forum rules like anyone else.

2 Likes

Yes and I never said that i didn’t.

K guys, lets get back on topic

2 Likes

GMT +13 here on sunday as daylight saving starts.

and i do a 14 hour day working. 70 per week. sigh life of a taxi driver

One presumes you’re from New Zealand as opposed to the Republic of Kiribati…

3 Likes

lol i had to google that. Yep the mighty New Zealand.
As for the release date. that would be Friday 6pm here and cost. NZD around 21 dollars

Very excited for the release. Will the contest winners receive the key? If so, when?

What contest?

We need someone to help us lift the current art to the next level. This does not mean redoing all of graphics bur rather work with existing material and improve it. For example we feel like some of interior items can be improved.

7 Likes

Are these new lights? Photo from the latest Twitter post.

3 Likes