DevLog 90: An Updated Roadmap

Good evening boss! Here’s that link you asked for.

https://www.airportceo.com/devlog-90-updated-roadmap/

8 Likes

Aw, looks like it’ll be a long time before multiple floors are implemented… can’t complain though, the new art is coming in fast, and the performance improvements in the last update are pretty awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Boo…item modding in beta! :slight_smile: seriously though, that roadmap is looking good :smiley:

So if we have airline modding and item modding coming soon, and that we now have the ability to add/disable businesses, does that mean it’s possible to do a major overhaul mod, like AirportCEO 1950?

Interesting.

beta is not soon :slight_smile:
I do hope you get the option to manage mods from inside the game

The road map is of course not set in stone but it is more of a high level path forward. There will be likely be changes according to community demand etc.

2 Likes

Really nice to see yet another devlog with significant changes to the game. The response to the community is great and I must say that your focus on what’s important and what is less important is very good. I can’t wait to see the new textures and features being flown in to my airport.

3 Likes

Yet again a great DevLog. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

What do you guys think ?

These designs are by Jettuh and were posted on Discord, THEY ARE NOT FINAL:
image (2)
image (1)

2 Likes

Can we overlap empty spaces again yet? :stuck_out_tongue: (ie put chairs at right angles)

i am thinking more of Crash Tenders for the 2 surrounded by the 3rd red box on the top image

1 Like