Does this bother you?

Hi. I’m not sure if this has been talked about, but I don’t think it has. What really bothers me is that vehicle checkpoints have a preset road type on both sides. When you put a different service road type or regular road type connecting the vehicle checkpoint it doesn’t change the road.

Example:

I just want to say I do really love this game so far and the devs have done an amazing job both with the game and their community. But how in the world do you guys live with this? :wink:

Anyone else bothered by this?

4 Likes

+1

Solution could be, it’s like the fuel tanks. Using only a transparent road, so it’s a grass road until you place asphalt or concrete tiles beneath.

But I do not know if devs have other plans for it.

1 Like

While I build the roads naturally like that anyway, yep I too find the checkpoints bothersome.

They could do that. My guess is that a really easy solution would be to just look and see what type of road is connecting to it and then change the texture accordingly. I could be dead wrong though.

1 Like

Solution could be, it’s like the fuel tanks. Using only a transparent road, so it’s a grass road until you place asphalt or concrete tiles beneath.

I actually like this idea. +1

2 Likes

The only issue with this is getting new players to know which way round they go! Would guess that is why they are different colours!

Perhaps, but couldn’t they just have text like entrance and exit on the “blueprint” prior to placement instead?

1 Like

+1

One other thing related to check points that really bother me is that hey have no requirement for security guards. Shouldn’t these check points be manned? What are everyone’s thoughts on this?

3 Likes

I’d like top see we can set road type, at wich side the checkpoint building is, a small security station and secure area exit in the building to allow pedestrians, and a fence on the other side of the road as well.

2 Likes

It does bug me definitely, but at the moment I simply use asphalt for public roads and concrete for service (I don’t think there is any practical difference between them at the moment, visual only)

1 Like

That would be a cool idea. I think it would also be cool if you could set what type of vehicles are allowed to pass a certain checkpoint.

I’m kinda late but I definitely agree too. Also I’d like to add that I don’t really like how the contractor drop off is just dirt. I used to be able to put the decorative tarmac on it but now, the tarmac is underneath it.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.