Dual-Purpose Aircraft Stand

I think it would be awesome to have a medium stand that can be used for 1 medium aircraft at a time, or 2 small aircraft at a time, being split into A/B config either before/after gate number (maybe user could decide this with a toggle switch?)

2 Likes

Current medium stand is a little tight for that purpose but maybe in future it can be done with large stand by accepting 2 small aircrafts.

1 Like

I browsed through the forum yesterday and checked a couple of threads where players presented their airports.

It was there that I realised that there are some stand options missing. I am not talking about new or larger stands, simply some additional options to make it look more realistic.

In my opinion there should also be medium stands that feature a diagonal centerline (the stand itself is square) and where the jetbridge would connect diagonally onto the terminal building. These stands are often used in reality for end pieces of terminal buidlings.

Another possibility should be stands that are no longer directly connected to the terminal but where the jetbridge is still connected to the terminal building (Example from London Heathrow: Long jetbridges at London Heathrow airport (look at the bottom of the picture)).

What do you think?

1 Like

Two ideas I put forward in the feature voting. Yes they would be most welcome additions in my opinion.

Thanks. In order to avoid a double-posting, could this be done by a moderator?

Capture2
Like this schematic drawn

1 Like

Capture3
or this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.