Easy way to find employees / passengers

Hello, I would like a tool that would allow me to find the following groups. Perhaps they could be highlighted in a white circle?

1 - all employees of a certain type. Janitors, Airport Staff etc.
2 - all passengers for a certain flight - to see what might be holding up departures

1 Like

Hey there. Im not sure why you would want to highlight all persons of a group :slight_smile:

What i can tell you is that the devs have been working on a small feature where if you select a stand, it highlights all pax for that stand. And a few others like that.

Would that suffice? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Janitor spread would be a good thing to see, as long as we cannot zone’ them that gives an idea of their current effect.

1 Like

Will it also highlight staff assigned to the stand? It would be a nice feature to see where the staff is (where take their break). This would be nice in designing staff rooms and security gates for staff people to avoid delays.

Mine only showed ramp agents and vehicles. No passengers or bags were highlighted when i clicked stands.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.