For those of you who are struggling with baggage!

Especially when you can’t find anything wrong with your first fifty edits to it, so you have no idea which “fix” fixed it.

How do i get a service truck? I can’t find it in the procurement tab or anything. I already hired a procurement officer and therefore i am unable to operate a baggage system. Can someone help me out here?

Nope, they work fine all the time. While I really want a validation tool for it.

The Tutorial asks me to “buy 2 service trucks from the procurement tab”, but i cannot find it anywhere in it. Do i have to just let the baggage bay activate by itself to let the trucks appear or something? This is only my first day playing this game so i don’t know alot of it yet.

I think they are called crafter truck or something.

I have been having trouble Deleting underground baggage conveyor belts. Does anyone know how to delete them?

Select the underground conveyor belt and redraw the part you want to delete, then holding CTRL before releasing the mouse button. CTRL works as a delete for any item, but only the one selected, so everything else remains except that object.

3 Likes

CRTL does not work to revert floors to its base cover though ;).

1 Like

Thank you.

Hi All,

I have 20 Checkin Checks which go to 6 X rays machines, each and all the additional x rays machines required.

They go to 6 Loading Bays. Is their a way that i do not actually need to have 6 sets of xray machines as i think people are using shared x ray machines on loading bays?

How do tilt belt work and organise bags?

You connect all check-in desk, stands and reclaim area to each other on the baggage bay. So you choose which stand connects to which bay, and which desk to which bay. So eventually, which group of desk to which group of stands.

1 belt can be used and at each exit to specific destination you place a tilt tray. You set the tilt tray to “to destination” and then the bags go left right or straight true, depending on the connections you made when you connected them, the tray knows this.

Be careful with overloading the belts or delay will happen.

2 Likes

Suggestion build for all of you who hit volume limits on security streets;

2 splitters on the bot right mix 2 incoming streams of baggage into the 2 security streets. **

• The top street corrects baggage down direct after the street and mixes back into the stream of baggage.
  • The bot street corrects baggage up into a separate stream to baggage bays

On the top of the image you can see the separated stream being mixed back in bay by bay. This due to heavy queuing by sorting over just a single stream towards the baggage bays.

(forum shrinks image)

• splitters should have a setting to stop splitting in directions that are “queued” fully.
    ** the bot splittler had to much holdup afterall by peak traffic, changed it up a bit;

What do you have going on here:

Looks like multiple feeds into a tilt tray? Or is the underground belt crossing under the tilt tray?

Yes, you can feed multiple streams into a tilt tray. No, it is not under.

Airport CEO_2017-11-20_17-42-33

2 Likes

Lets upload some current configurations, maybe others can be inspired by it;

Total overview of baggage area one;

Small Security street;

The pickup points, all on 8 staff with staff room;

The baggage collect terminal;

Another baggage collect terminal on the same airport;

Another security street on the same airport;

I know that this is from a very long time ago but the reason your cart is stuck is because there are no ramp agents there because they can’t get there because they can’t enter the secure area because there is no security checkpoint.

I have passengers in my baggage area even though its set as employees only. I don’t know how they got there and I can’t seem to get rid of them. I tried building a door, and a security entrance back to the secure area. I tried setting it as a secure area and then adding a secure exit.

Start with a door to the terminal, go from there ;).

it doesn’t work my baggage staff won’t go their

Umm, this is 3 years old though, so yeah…