Forum is now Live!

The Airport CEO forum has now gone live!

Please register and start using it as you wish, but please follow the stated guidelines. Also, don’t forget to read the welcome post.

Please bear with us as the forum is being tested, report any issues here.

Enjoy and welcome!

2 Likes

Great job @HAL9000 , please don’t break down. Would be very nice to get back to coding now.

1 Like

Great to finally have a forum! :airplane:

1 Like

Interesting that you managed to find it even though we haven’t posted anything yet! How did you learn about it? :open_mouth:

1 Like

I added a Distill (firefox addon) trigger for ‘forum.apoglabs.com’ and it started blinking yesterday :grimacing:.

Nice work and it works great on my phone as well!

2 Likes

I’m really excited for all the great new features you guys will show!

1 Like

Hi guys, great to have a forum, hopefully we’ll continue to have discussions that inspire your vision and spur you on with your coding.

As I’ve said before over on Reddit, I’m really looking forward to this game and it is genuinely looking fantastic from what you’ve shown us so far. I’ve been very impressed with the commitment, engagement and professionalism shown by the developers. I’m looking forward to seeing more of the game.

1 Like

Hi!

The forum looks great. Really clean and crisp! Hopefully it will work as good as it looks. Only time can tell, however I am feeling good about this.

2 Likes

It’s really nice to finally have a forum! I’m sure it’ll be a nice platform to comment on suggestions and eventually about the released game! Hype building up!

1 Like

Awesome! Now let’s make the best airport game ever! Excited!

1 Like

The forum looks awesome. This game is getting more “professional” every day. I think it has a great chance of becoming a big hit!

1 Like

Forum looks awesome and clean, even on mobile!

1 Like

Just in time :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback people! Great to have you here! :smiley:

1 Like

Horray, a forum! Good job dev(s)! :airplane:

2 Likes

Just back from vacation, forum looks great :slight_smile:

2 Likes