Game freezing on startup

I have a problem with the current ACEO experimental branch. It doesn’t always start, sometimes showing the “This program is not responding” screen instead. At this point I have clicked “Play” in the launcher, and not yet seen the ingame main menu.

grafik

Is this a known issue?

Hallo

• What are your hardware specifications?
  • Is it a laptop or a pc?
  • Have you reinstalled the game already?
  • Are all hardware relevant drivers up to date?

Hi,

my game keeps freezing in game.

PC, i5-4690, 16 GB DDR3, 750Ti, 850evo 500 GB, Windows 10 v1909, drivers up to date.
I have in the meantime uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but it still stops responding sometimes.
Other programs/games on the same disk do not exhibit this behaviour.

Hello. This issue sometimes happen when you’re loading a very large airport and press around in the screen while its loading, Windows can mistakenly think that the game does not respond. Does this happen when you load a large airport?

Yes, this also happens during airport load, but then I just wait and after maybe a minute or two, the game is loaded.

In this case however, it happens on startup (after clicking on “Play” in the launcher) and if it happens, it does not resolve within five minutes. If it doesn’t happen, the main menu pops up within maybe thirty seconds (all times estimated).

If you want, I can let it try to resolve itself for half an hour next time the problem occurs.

it can me because of you video drivers or because of your processor . Also there can be the problem with directX and vc packages

Updating drivers and a clean install is always a good move. What happens in your log file upon loading? Could you upload this file?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.