Game/PC Freeze

Hey there! I bought the game a couple of days ago and have the same problem. I followed the hint to switch to experimental branch and figured out that if you turn of the construction simulations things getting better. But the most important thing in my opinion is that if you turn to the area or room mode (where you set or unset rooms or areas) the FPS drops down to nearly nothing. So every time the area or room overlay pops up on your foundation things getting worst. This combined with construction simulations makes it nearly impossible to play the game.(in stable branch it goes to 1 FPS)

I just have 8GB Ram but the system usualy is able to handle other complex games too. So i´m going to test a little in experimental branch. C Y next.

I have a similar problem, I’m using the experimental branch and the main thread path processing, but the game freezes completely. I can still move the mouse, but everything is just… stopped. 0 FPS, mouse still movable. Nothing is going on. I can use other things on my computer by alt-tabbing, but the game is completely locked up.

You should really consider using Tasks, does ths not render better FPS for you?

Still freezing. :frowning:

At a certain point in PAX numbers the queue hits above 100 on slow speed, and it does not go under until the late evening.

1 Like

Have you sent in the save in a bug report? We could use it for a lot of good testing! :slight_smile:

Updated graphics driver and it seems to be working. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same occurrence for me.