Game won’t load

Hi

I have recently created a save game with a large airport(115 check in desks, 24 medium security checkpoints.etc) with a save file of about 45mb.
However, even after 3hours of attempted loading, it is still on the loading screen. Have you got any ideas.
Thanks very much

Hi Orw

Have you just started using Mods? If you have, look in the folders to see if there is a IDENTIFICATION JSON file, if there is remove it or them. then try again.

Hi rubble, thanks for replying
I have only changed the world size tiles to true and unlocked them but nothing more. Ill have a look now
Thanks

Oh, changing world size out of certain parameters will cause the game to not load either. Put them back to what they were and it should work again. Were you trying to unlock the other areas? They are after the tile size parameters.

I will try changing the world size again, but my airport is way bigger than the starting tile sticking into the other ones, so if i change it back, will my airport be ok
Thanks

You can’t undo world size after you build your airport.

I am terribly sorry but your save file becomes a trash. Unless you have a professional working station PC that mostly NASA, CIA or Game development studios are using.

Are we confusing tiles and land areas? World size don’t mess with. the ones with Unlocked are okay true/false. I don’t know what the effect will be if you’ve built with them set to true. No need to touch those ones. It’s the WorldSize I’m talking about.

I had originally set all the worldsize to true, but now changed some back to false, hoping for it to still work

Could there be way of getting extra tiles without having to mod the game at your risk of breaking your save? - possibly implemented into the game

That will be implemented in the future Devs have said when pathfinding has been improved.

Do you know when this will be implemented?

No, I’ve no idea, sorry.

Ok, thanks very much.

I made an early version of a save editor, but with it you can only lock/ unlock the tiles and edit funds

If that successfully works without bugging the game out that would be awesome!!

Sounds like something could be broken in the save or a hardware related issue such as the system runs out of memory. I can verify that by trying to load it in the editor but for that I will need all save files. The best is if you can zip the save and report it here: 错误 - Apog Labs Jira

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.