Help on Service car and security in general

Going mad here having tried everything. Ramp agents won’t pass through staff only security and security is placed. Service car won’t go to service stop to take the ramp agents to gate. I’m confused. Any help appreciated.

I notice your small securities are zoned secure only, and I believe they should be staff and security zoned (it shouldn’t prevent PAX from going through). Maybe this is causing the security issue?

Also, I notice your service car stops are not zoned as secure (they’re not zoned at all). The ramp agents cannot cross any border (like contractors and security); therefore, the car stop and subsequent ground outside to get to it must also be secure zoned; otherwise, the staff will attempt to look for a path that includes walkable ground and a secure exit, but there is no existing path.

@Olof & @Fredrik, I feel like this is the 3rd or 4th instance I’ve seen someone commenting on service car stops and subsequently them not being zoned as secure. I thought I recall them automatically zoning as such when connected to a secure zone when they were first introduced, but I have confirmed this isn’t happening (at least in my games, anymore). Is the zoning of the service car stops the culprit in these instances? If so, can they be programmed to be required to be placed at next to secure zone, like security stations? Just a thought :slight_smile:

The rest is correct but don’t need to zone security for staff only. Just toggle on the security station to set it as staff only

Also I’m confused by your set up as how do staff get to your staff zone as you seem to have to pass security then out again and in again!

@parillos Thanks for this, I zoned it as security and staff for the outside areas and this fixed it. It really should either auto zone as secure since its placed outside the terminal grounds or require the player to do it. Thanks tho. I’m still getting some issues where the passengers are disembarking the bus and it comes up as pax not able find exit, but when I click on the notification it has already resolved and pax is leaving. Weird!

@Stu I had check in and bottom feeding left through security to gates and exit above check in to baggage area in a clock work way. Staff would enter through baggage area and turn right to go into staff area. It was just a quick build to test remote stands that I found wasn’t very good.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.