How to delete flight contracts

Hello!

First: I’m new here in this forum. My name is Manfred, I live in Germany. So, please excuse my bad english :wink:
I think, I’ve played all airport simulations since the first in 2002, so I hope, I can give a little bit of useful input to the game.

My first question is: how can I delete not accepted flight contracts or reject to hide them? I have nearly 80 contract offers that I don’t want to accept and they are getting more and more, so I need more and more time to check them all to find a contract I want to accept.

Thanks in advance,
Manfred

I have never come across the possibility to do that.

1 Like

As Dewitjur says, I don’t think either it’s possible to do that. You can of course apply a filter for fuel, shops, airlines etc.

How do you have so many?

I don’t know :slight_smile: - from the first moment, I dislock my runway for commercial flights, I got 20-something airline-contracts and in the last 5 game-days such a lot of flight contracts.
Some are for medium aircrafts, but they can’t land because may runway is too short (It’s my first game, I locked it too late). I have only 5 active small stands, but got nearly every 3 hours new contracts for small airplanes.

Where can I do that?

It’s on the bar just above where the contracts are displayed.

1 Like

are you talking about flights instead of contracts? That would make more sense to me out of what you said here.

Flights are these

Contracts are these

Ok, perhaps I used the incorrect terms, sorry.

I meant the following:

If you click on an airline, you get what I named “flight contracts” on the left. Flights are shown in the big grid/overview.

These are “airline contracts” for me.

I want to delete the “flight contracts”, that I don’t have accepted.
But I think, I have to write a feature wish :slight_smile:

1 Like

It really hurts trying to read this. pls use quotes correctly, it’s hard, appearantly even for me :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I know what you mean, but I use the forum’s function (mark a text and click on the small ‘Quote’-popup). I don’t know, why it’s looking so bad…
Sorry!

1 Like

Use the “speak” balloon in the top left, its easyer. Dont select stuff.

For the question; it seems you cant hide / remove contracts, just filter them.

2 Likes

Maybe we should have a SNOOZE contract option.

Then you could filter on SNOOZED onces to bring them back.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.