Improved transportation options to and from airport

Improved transportation options to and from airport

I think it would be fun to add taxis, rental cars, subways, and short and long term parking to the game. Most major airports are accessible in numerous different ways. I think it would really add to the game to input subway stations that are either above or below ground and are accessible through shuttles or directly through the terminal. Also, adding a taxi service and rental car service. We could have different contracts of providers to choose from that run hubs out of our airport, and after de-boarding planes passengers could travel to the taxi/ rental car hub to purchase one. I also think short and long term parking lots with a shuttle to the terminal would be great. It would add another way to make money, and also an additional aspect to manage early game.

Assets im proposing adding- subway station, rental car/taxi hub building (or new room/zone that can be created in the teminal), contracts with taxi service and rental car service, long term parking lot, short term parking lot, shuttle bus stops, shuttle bus for public roads

Already was suggested, short term parking and subway already in-game.

1 Like

Before all that is added, we do need more play area. But sounds good.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.