Lack of new contracts

I will have to try it with the newest version but yesterday I have added 6 mods. 5 showed up after a while, number 6 wasn’t there even after 10 minutes.
When loaded the game again, the missing mod came up. Also when loading the game, the contracts from last time were already there instead of loading new.

When Olof and Fredrik says there are changes in the newest patch, I will try it this evening once more. But as of yesterday, the contract loading has a bug somewhere.

I have the same issue. Some mods are there right away plus the default airline and then no more contracts are offered

Is this a Steam mod? If so what is the name so that I can test it? :slight_smile:

This is normal, when we added the emergency update we had to make this change, otherwise ambulance air wouldn’t work properly.

1 Like

The one I was waiting for was Bahrain Air, but I used the native version. As written, on the next time I’ve loaded the game, that one came up very fast.

What sometimes is confusing at the contract screen is that there is sometimes a longer break of seeing new contracts. I guess the system does also load shop and food contracts which do not show up in that screen.

This might only cause issues when you update your default airlines as well. As the fleet changes won’t appear unless you reject the offered contract manually. → You have to mention that when you add new aircrafts to your contracts.

That brings me to another point regarding food and shops contracts. In case there is a change in those mods or even default contracts and they are already loaded in the savegame, how can we force an update there when there is no reject button?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.