Luggage not leaving check in desk

Hi so i had a working luggage system, and then i upgraded it to the super fast conveyer belts and the luggage now no longer leaves the check in counter.

Any help or thoughts?

There’s most likely a design issue somewhere along the line. Are you 100% sure that there’s not, for example, a signle underground tile missing?

I just triple checked:

edit: uploaded the rest of the pics

1 Like

Third picture, just above the top-most cross walk is your missing piece! :slight_smile:

Edit: And yes, I have hawk eyes, and have done a lot of checking for these kind of bugs. Some day I will implement an in-game path testing tool… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

omg ive been searching for soo long! its so hard to see.

Thank you!

1 Like

Great that we managed to fix it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

still took me 30 seconds after readings Olof’s reply to find it myself :smiley:
Maybe in the future a nice overlay with bright big pixels so we don’t need your hawk eye to find the issue Olof :smiley:

4 Likes

Would be great if the bagage belt would lit up (e.g. flashing red) when a wrong or no connection is there, technically a bagage belt should always be a closed circuit. Doesn’t mean that what you built is leading the bagage in the correct direction, but at least you get notified for mistakes up to a certain point.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree, the entire system is due for a look over and improvement on connection issues. I’m going to make some time for it after we’ve implemented remote stands, just to look over issues like this as well as the notification problem and the iffy baggage unloading issues.

4 Likes

I had the same issue where the bags piled up i had to move 3 squares out then connect to the main line yet others I only use 1 square some none…its madness the whole baggage belt system is a nightmare i would love to not have to worry about belts at all…use the line tool to connect the desks to the area or baggage claim and (magic) it will show up as if it took a belt but…no actual belt a complex or basic option in the settings maybe.
I’ve wasted hours and hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars…Did you use the people from Denver international to design the baggage logic? (google it)

Well, it is possible to simply ignore it. As I mentioned earlier the system will be looked over in the coming weeks! :slight_smile: