Modded Airplanes

Uploaded an update for the mods. there should be an .xcf file in the main map now that is usable for modding. Let me know if it works please :wink:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you, will take a look and feedback wednesday :+1: (will convert it to psd)

1 Like

@Beumer Do you also have an updated 737-600?

That one is in progres still and it will be uploaded as a 737-700 as the 600 has no winglets. :slight_smile: Ingame it will still show-up as a 737-600 in the name tags because the name tag is not modable. Can not tell when I will upload that mod.

Just finished some Mods that I wanted to do as I learn more and more on how to create liveries and use the photo editing software GIMP. Here is what I created so far. More to come later. I am new to making liveries so let me know what you think. I am looking forward to making more and sharing more in the future!!!

First 3 I did the other night, but need to be redone as I learned a few new techniques over the past day or 2 making the other ones. Can you see the difference between the Swift/Xtra Airways and the Sun Country/Allegiant mods??? hint… white

Swift Airways

Swift Airways - Charter

• B737600/737800 - hasn’t been done yet
  • going to redo the blue strip paint jobs and add vignette filter as I learned both of those techniques the last couple days (so its not so flat)

B737600_Mod.png

B737800_Mod.png

B737800 & 600 fixed:

B737800_SwiftAir1.png

B737600_SwiftAir1.png

Xtra Airways

Xtra Airways - Charter

• B737800 - hasn’t been done yet
  • Need to completely redo - fin need to be redone with different strips and add strips along the stern sides that I forgot to do.

B737800_Mod.png

Fixed:

A.

B737800_XtraAirways1.png
B.
B737800_XtraAirways1.png
C.
B737800_XtraAirways1.png

A, B, or C??? Which one do you like, reply back too me!!

Allegiant Air

Allegiant Air (final product)

Livery 1

• A319 - hasn’t been done yet so wanted to added it
  • A320 - has been done by a couple others but here is my design
  • B757200 - aircraft is retired but I wanted the option to use it in AirportCEO if I wanted to

A319_AllegiantAir1.png
A320_AllegiantAir1.png
B757200_AllegiantAir1.png

Livery 2

• A320 - has been done by another but here is my unique touch to it.

A320_AllegiantAir2.png

Livery 3 - Make a wish livery

• (to be designed still)

Livery 4 - Visit Flordia livery

• (to be designed still)

Sun Country Airlines

Sun Country Airlines (final products except for #2)

Livery 1 -

1. All blue - “S” orange fin (been done before)

B737800_SunCountry1.png

Livery 2 -

• All blue with “S” logo up front - “S” orange fin (been done before)
  • Company Name logo needs to be edited and not go as far back on the A/C as I copied the B737700 aircraft by accident instead of the B737800 aircraft…

B737800_SunCountry2.png

Livery 3 -

• Blue and orange - newer livery - hasn’t been done by anyone yet.

B737800_SunCountry3.png

Hawaiian Airlines

Hawaiian Airlines (final product)

A321 Livery #1

Im really happy with this one. I couldn’t find the exact grey Maile lei for the fuselage but I thing this one is close enough, especially for seeing the aircraft so as small in the game!!

A321_HawaiianAirlines1.png

6 Likes

Amazing job!:heart_eyes::airplane:

Just finished another one

Hawaiian Airlines A321. It so pretty!

1 Like

Well done, I’ve been looking for a allegiant livery.

@Moch I uploaded the Allegiant Air Aircraft as a Mod Pack just now. Enjoy!!

:thinking:

Indeed :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

So i got work it out to mod the Wings on Dhc6 :smiley:

Hi Airplanes Colleges!!!

How could I take all this planes in my Airport? Could you guide me how introduce them to my airport?

Thank you

Hi Bluerick, you like to mod yourself or just be abble to have some real airlines at your airport?

Hi Dawed!!!
Thank you for your aswer. I want to have some real planes at my airport. I saw some package and models here, but I don’t know how put them into my aiport. Could you help me how I can do it?

@bluerick79

go to steam workshop. Link below:

then click green Subscribe for the airline/pack you want to use at your airports

then load Airport CEO game. In the main menu click on Modding.

then put a green checkmark next to the packs you subscribed. This will allow those contracts to show up at your airport you next load.

Really Thanks

I spend 1900D moddable Wings, Winglets and 2 Stabbilizer

Cessna182 got modded Wings

And i adjust the Problem on A340 if the engines should be different

1 Like

To revive this topic.

The A321 can also be a A321XLR. I have removed the 2nd door and added two normal emergency exits from the A320.
Also I have added some closed windows where the 2nd door initially was. Pretending that there is now an onboard toilet or kitchen. (Actually TAP Air Portugal has them also covered at this position)

And of course the cool Zorro mask which many airlines now add to their planes.

3 Likes

Maybe try and increase the size of the engines?