Move a medium hangar => will convert to a small one

Hi,

as the title says :slight_smile: When moving a medium hangar, it will be converted to a small one. Didn’t try it with a big one, should be also checked.

Regards

1 Like

Thanks for finding this bug! Did you bug report it and if so could you please share the number here for reference? Thanks! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Well, structures aren’t really meant to be moved, it’s a big difference between moving a sofa and moving a hangar. Structure movement will thus been disabled in the next update.

3 Likes

@Olof: So that means I don’t need to file a bug report anymore?

Regards

Wait, we can still move things like couches right?

I hope so :slight_smile: And it would be nice if currently unmovable things can be moved in the next update. For example, auto-boarding gates can’t be moved currently.

EDIT: Maybe as an improvement: instead of disabling movement of structures, you can allow them, where a blueprint of the structure is placed and the original structure is demolished. If it’s possible to allow the blueprint to be placed over the existing structure, that would be nice.

Regards

1 Like

Yes of course, items can be moved, but structures can’t. Moving a fuel depot is not something you do in a heartbeat but moving a sofa is an easy job.

2 Likes

Are you sure @Olof?
These guys seem to do a pretty good job, we just need bigger contractors :wink:

8 Likes

Yes, like moving a whole trainstation.

2 Likes

LOL Well, I think now it would be hard to find a reason for removing the possibility to move structures :rofl:

Regards

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.