My airport is now dead

Hello all i have been having problems with this are port Manley lagging but but just switched to playing on desktop instead of laptop . but all of a sudden the auto Booker this for flites started over booking the slots so i would have 2 flites at the same time for the stand so i tryd to sort that out by closing stands that seemed to work but i no tested that the new flires went boarding as people was running around and seemed stuck so i tryd to remove the experimental branch and now the stands are in the rong place with fllites on them so can not get rid of them as they are now not connected to the runway i am very angry as it was working ok but to day it has all came to and end i have wasted so much time on this im just fed up

Double booking of flights is a known bug that is currently being looked into. Just disable Auto Planner for now and you should get your airport back into life.

4 Likes

(Most of ) the issues you’re mentioning should have been fixed by the latest update on the experimental branch! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did encounter this incident once on Alpha 31.6-2. My flight planner booked two flights two the same stand with one at (say 09:00) and the other at (say 10:00). I just dismissed the aircraft in the stand as I couldn’t cancel both.

I didn’t bug report it as it was a one-off incident. :thinking: