New turnaround services

Hey guys I am a big Aviation guy and I just wanted to give you guys some input. I saw that you guys were working on The deicing and catering aspects of the game but it has been a long wait. Also I think it is time to implement wide body aircrafts into the game, I cannot wait any longer. SKYHAVEN comes out the fall and they are going to bring great competition just because of the 3D aspect. With bringing in wide-body aircraft airlines should be allowed to request space for a lounge room just like how food rooms work. Another thing is adding a parking lot or parking garage for for passengers on the outside of the airport where we can make money from the time passengers leave they’re car parked. One last thing is you guys should make the map 9 squares big so that people can really expand.

1 Like

Hey, mate. Welcome to the community. The dev team is on hiatus through most of July (read the dev blog). There’s several other high priority items on backorder. Large jets is one of those.

Concerning you other suggestions, I recommending submitting them as New Features using the Bug Report website and during Feature Voting (coming soon).

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.