Official Youtube Tutorial Series

Hello there,
After looking through many tutorials on youtube, I think it would be helpful for many new players to have an official youtube tutorial that is up to date and simple. The in-game tutorial is helpful, but doesn’t show the gameplay itself, how to get where you’re going, just shows the result. What I am thinking about is similar to the Wiki, where people in the community can suggest ideas and help make high quality tutorials. I myself would be very eager to help contribute! :grin:
Anyone else like the idea or have any suggestions?

1 Like

Good idea, maybe the people in charge of the wiki could create a “ACEO Wiki” youtube channel, that would store the videos.

1 Like

The wiki is open to public to edit, so you mean the people who worked on the wiki modernasation? :smiley: Maybe @MKH1020 would want to consider this

1 Like

Yes, something like that.

1 Like

This is now Official Youtube Tutorial series becuase there is now a youtube channel ready for use. @Olof is there anything important to know before starting? Any video suggestions anyone? If you want to contribute/help comment below

1 Like

The youtube channel is here:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCyHnL9IH0x5-eHXDyBG3Pog

1 Like

2 videos posted, check it out. Again, if you want to help just comment

1 Like

hmm, sorry I’m not exactly active here anymore…
I’m kinda busy right now, tying to write a blog of my own so not exactly much time to put into the community.

1 Like

Ok, don’t worry about it! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Hey your Channel is just AMAZING! continue like that!

1 Like

the issue with many of the Youtubers for this game is they title their video “abcefghijk” and then proceed to blabber on about this and that and non-descript useless commentary that has nothing to do with the topic. Then, at some arbitrary point of the video they include a piece on the actual topic. Sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad. If I had the capabilities I’d make a quality series (not perfect) that actually explains to people what they have to do and what they need to look out for when playing the game. In other words a video that actually addresses the topic. Hopefully yours has rectified this issue, because it has been around since the game came out.

The airport all the future tutorials will take place in (Except for multi-terminal stuff):

2 Likes

Hey, the airport that you made the tutorials is nice!

2 Likes

New video up! Sorry for the delay…

3 Likes

Very good! I wonder if it is not a bother that the quality of the videos improves to 4k hahaha

I have my eyes used to FHD (1080p) and 4k.

720p already seems like 2000 year quality hahaha

Go ahead with the videos and maybe later that they come out with subtitles for the deaf in Spanish and other languages, it could help beginners a lot. (I am a deaf person since 1993)

And airport videos from scratch with tricks and secrets.

When I have a video card again, I would like to make a contribution.

Good December for you, @humoresque !

2 Likes

Just would like to say, there are still videos slowly going up… (Self-promoting… :wink:)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyHnL9IH0x5-eHXDyBG3Pog

1 Like