Other Aviation Games

Yeah that C:S airport DLC might get interesting. Sure it’s only a small piece of the entire game.

If your search comes along Sky Haven. (Also mentioned before) It looks like promising everything you are looking for. Airport management and terminal building in 3D. But sadly there progress is terrible slow, communication and transparency is totally missing. Same for a roadmap customers can trust. :frowning:

So my recommondation is not to get it before it’s final and stable with all promised functions.

3 Likes

By the way, you should cooperate with CO.
When you zoom in to an airport in C:S, you switch into an integrated ACEO.
Similar to those mini games included in GTA. =)

Ahh yeah, that’s what I want! You got my money there! :rofl: :grinning:

Haha… that sounds like a tech venture for massive head aches… but a great idea indeed! :smiley: We’ve been swapping keys with some people over at Paradox so pretty sure they’ve tested out ACEO before building this, since it appears to be custom taxiways and stuff it’ll be very interesting to see how well they’ve solved all current airport games biggest challenge: Automated ATC. Granted they are very good engineers so if any team is to handle that the best I guess its Colossal Order!

1 Like

Yep… I’m sure they have a colossal amount of engineers :wink: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

About ATC game, IMO I am Air Traffic Controller 4 have limited time play, only 2 game hour and you are done. Airport Madness 3D is more fun to play but only limited at the air control, once the airplane is landing or take off, player do not have control at the airplane. Tower 3D have very good potential in ATC game, it has a voice command option, but still at development state.

Do you guys plan to developt an airport management game that look like Cities Skylines but more focusing at the airport aspect?

Umm, isn’t that Aiport CEO?

Since when is Cities Skylines an airport management game? Even with the new DLC, you do only place some buildings, connect them to runways and to public transit and thats it. :slight_smile:

Sorry I mean an airport management game that look like Cities Skylines, in 3D.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the Cities Skylines Airport DLC yet?

1 Like

I have tried it. It not focusing on airport management game like ACEO. I realy wish you guys would developt a new game based on ACEO but in 3D

1 Like

That might happen in the future but its not something we’re currently working on.

4 Likes