Other Aviation Games

Just like to sneak in a tip about a great old game that I actually myself where able to snap up really cheap on a steam sale. Plays great on a modern win10 pc btw.

Made a video or rather let’s play series of it. So if you want to check out how Airline Tycoon Deluxe: Airline Tycoon Deluxe | Retro with RawSlowGaming | Childhood memories - EP1 - YouTube press the link.

Sky Haven just launched its Kickstarter page with some images and a video. It looks very promising

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rwelders/sky-haven

2 Likes

Different eras of aviation… ohh man :drooling_face:

1 Like

Thats really exciting. The artwork from the previous eras also looks nice

Yups, looks very interesting and promising. Unfortunately not known yet if there will be a Mac version from the Alpha version already, have an outstanding question with them.

Has not been in development for like 2 years already.

What has not been in development? Mac support for Sky Haven?

1 Like

Sorry should have been clearer. Sky Haven has been mentioned on the forum before and I feel like that the game has been in development for ages so surprised they are running a Kickstarter now. Not sure about MAC support.

AFAIK They have been in development all the time, devs have met the guys as well on Gamescom last year. Just got a mail from Sky Haven devs that they will focus on Windows first and Mac will be later, no planning on when yet… So no backing for the Kickstarter project from my side, will wait until it’s available on Steam for Mac.

No Mac No Party :frowning:

maybe I will invest in a windows computer next year

2 Likes

I you can dual boot Mac and Windows. That may be something to look into

From how I’ve been following Sky Haven, Real Welders have been active rather only on Twitter, showing from time to time GIFs from the progress of development or funny glitches their development introduced in the game, so they weren’t inactive.

Anyway, I’ve been excited for that game since 2017, so I’ve backed its Kickstarter project. Maybe its Kickstarter is different than others, as it seems to be rather to speed up the development instead of kick start it. According to its road map its Early Access is coming the soonest in August, so they won’t be getting the game sales until then.

Have that already, but really don’t like to have to do that to play a game… But will think about it

Yeah just been looking for other videos on it on YouTube and it was originally going to release in 2018 and then fall 2019 and now next fall. Would be a little sceptical about getting a game at all.

The Kickstarter dates all seem a little bit off as well as some seem to imply you can play from Jan 2020 but other higher tires on in Aug.

It a a buyer beware market these days

The Kickstarter dates refer to having access to Alpha/Beta from January or just full game at the end of the year. So that’s not that weird. I’m curious, seems like a project worth following.

That’s actually the other way - lower tier min. $25(/$20 early bird) you’ll have it from August, and higher tier min. $45(/$35 early bird) from January.

It was just the $45 get two copies of the game but no early access which threw me

Yes that’s right the famous air traffic control game: I am Air Traffic Controller 4 is coming to the Steam with English Language support! However due to license agreement with airlines of Japan; Color coded airlines will be used instead of real airlines like JAL, ANA, Air Do, Sky etc…

Youtube: I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 on STEAM - Gameplay Trailer - YouTube
Steam: I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 on Steam

3 Likes

Hi sorry to ask in this forum. Is there any game like ACEO that is 3D? I think I already reach the ACEO game fun limit now, I don’t know what to developt or build anymore.

I personally am looking forward to the airport DLC coming to Cities next week I think. Looks pretty in-depth actually, except for the terminal aspect, but definitely a lot of cargo focus! :smiley:

5 Likes