Passport Control

Hello.

I think this is suggested before but i just wanted to mention it because i still don’t see this ingame.
My suggestion is to add passport control to make the game more realistic.

What do you think?

Admigo

It’s on the list of things that will be implemented after release.

Thanks for your answer. Great to know that.

Yeah agree this is a pretty key feature. I think one of the issues is keeping arrival and departing passengers separate, which is quite difficult to do without multiple floors (although there was an interesting idea with a set of large swinging doors which when open essential make a barrier/wall helping you keep two areas completely separate but functioning); so multiple floors might need to be implanted first.

Security Check->Passport Control,Carry-on baggage control,…

To keep them seperate you would need a way to send arrival passengers down one path without bieng able to get out into the regular terminal. Probably need some fancy mazes to make it work without the skywalk or basement most places seem to use for this. But after that it is pretty similar to a security checkpoint but to let people out.

To make it really complicated, add bags that need to be picked up before customs, so international baggage would need to be routed into these customs only zones so people could get them.

Also not sure if connections will be a thing, but access to re-checking would pose another thing to squeeze in somewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.