Possible Bug with Cleaning

Hey All

so I’ve just noticed that when planes are coming to the gate and the services start the cleaning procedure is all ready over 50% Don’t know if this is a potential bug or not

I have logged it ACEO-17275

Are you sure it happens when the first cleaning truck arrives and it’s not the second already?
If a cleaning truck is full it will interrupt the cleaning process and another one will come, in that case it’s normal to see >50% already.
The first truck should always start with 0% however.

No theres is no cleaning truck at the stand it is literally when the planes shutdown and start the turnaround I have 16 stands all doing the same

Thanks, I will look into it!

1 Like

Thanks @Olof

Ya I’m also having issues with cleaning trucks. For some reason when I try to assign them to a stand they ignore it. Idk why. Is that a bug?

Cleaning and catering trucks are not meant to be assigned to stands.
At the beginning it still worked, at some point the devs disabled it because it was never intended. At my airport I ended up still having the stand assignment combobox for all old trucks (just not working anymore) and newly procured trucks didn’t have the combobox anymore. Probably your trucks were still bought before the update, that’s why you can still select a stand but it won’t do anything.

1 Like

Oh ok thanks ya I’m trying to have like a red blue green… stands but a red truck would go to the green stand.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.