Problem GA aircrafts, De Havilland DHC6 request Jet A1

Hello there!

Since the last experimental update i’m noticed that the DHC6 from GA are requesting Jet A1 fuel instead of the other one… and no-one of my Jet A1 trucks are responding to that flights so,my rating is getting low and low. I thougth that was a problem with my services roads… but the others vehicules can cross from one side to the other… but the Jet A1 not… if I force to change the truck from one depot to GA side they cross the terminal…

Im going to attach one screen of my airport…

The reason your vehicles cross the terminal is because you have 2 seperate secure road networks. You should connect them somewhere. The service vehicles will not use the regular roads AFAIK. I have no idea about the other issue

few month ago they used the regular road to cross from one to the other side… and I had from the begining this system… and i never had this problem

The DHC6 isn’t a GA plane in vanilla game, isn’t it. Probably the mod you use causes the trouble?

My games never had troubles with 2 secure road areas.

I even had them use public road if it’s shorter than using the service road. Also other way around, busses crossing service roasd to go to bus stand on other part of public road.

Yep, I know that the Maple DHC is not a GA plane in the vanilla game but I cant find that on my mods xD so I don’t know why is appearing there xD

May you used a mod earlier? The mod wich caused the DHC6 as GA plane for me was Steam Community :: Error

After deinstallation I still had to start a new airport as well to let the DHC6 disappear as GA airframe. :thinking:

I just used the ACEOMM.exe and there is DHC6 as GA but not with the Maple livery that is the weird part of the issue… now i removed only the GA folder and its fine… xD

1 Like