Pump trucks

With the new big birds it takes about 2 large fuel trucks to fill and it takes way to long and I’m constantly getting delays.
So I propose a new system similar to Sim airports fuel system. You would build a pipe network from the fuel depo to the gates. Next a new type of truck arrives: the pump truck. It would connect to the pipe network and then pump fuel directly from the depo. It would also pump faster than normal trucks.

1 Like

This has been suggested for the terminal update

Oh ok

Or we can have large truck with higher capacity to fill plane quickly

Larger trucks are also an option. But no trucks? That is awesome. An underground pipeline network means you don’t need tens of trucks blocking your service roads. Yes, it would lead to other problems that make construction on level -1 tricky.

Or we can have large truck with higher capacity to fill plane quickly

For that, the game needs “stand specific vehicle options” so a large fuel truck won’t go and serve to a Cessna 208

You could make it so you could have it on floor -2

Also the pipe could go on floors 0 -1 -2 and -3 and would have up and down pipes

1 Like

Is there currently a Level -3 ? I only know -2 up to +3
-1 is reserved for my Baggage System and boarding for external positions
-2 is reserved for baggage belts of course there should be enaough space to place pipelines also in level -2 but having an own level is more convenient.

Why not only an upgrade option for the stand and then choosing the fuel depo. Don’t need to place any pipe at all. This will reduce performance issues and I won’t see my pipes anymore after I placed them anyway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.