Pushback trucks in experimental

Hey, does anyone else have pushback trucks coming to the stand too late? On the latest experimental branch. I used to have them there about 1-2 hours before pushback, now they show up after the gate is ready. The pushback trucks travel not very far and they are waiting at the parking lot.
http://prntscr.com/m833br

I’ve found as your airport grows the push back trucks don’t arrive as early as they used too.

2 Likes

When I had a larger airport (14ish gates) they still had arrived earlier. Would adding more help at all? I’ve added some but it doesn’t seem to improve. Is it maybe because of the inability to process the job because of the size?

If you’re running the experimental branch, you can park them on the stand, and that greatly mitigates the problem. If you are not running experimental, which you can opt into/out of at anytime, be patient, as I imagine this feature will be released “soon” on the regular build.

Its not fun to have 12 pushback trucks, as I don’t even think thats realistic for every gate to have them. I have like 6 for 12 gates which isn’t bad

I have made some suggestions as far as pushback initiation is concerned in some other topic on the forum and devs were kind enough to acknowledge it. Whether something will get done and how quickly, I don’t know.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.