Questions about ACEO that may be stupid or smart

So this might have been brought up already, but…

Is ACEO going to be like a Transport Fever focused around the airport {CEO}? Or like the old airport tycoon?!?

In ACEO will you get requests from airlines requesting to start service to your airport for seasonal time? Could you negotiate with airlines to start service?

Could airlines ask to purchase extra gates {As a “Mission” to add a new terminal for $$?}

Could there be a possibility of a police related call {Disruptive Passenger, terrorist threat, fight, shots fired, etc.} where you can call for extra security or a outside police force, ambulance, or fire department?!?

Could Plane incidents happen where you may have to work with Airline companies to divert or to contact company?!?

Thanks!

Sorry if already discussed!!

1 Like

Well someone will answer your questions… But Thank You for revealing me Transport Fever… I had never heard of it. I find it cool.

Edit: Transport Fever is a 3d version of OTTD… Not so attractive. Why spend so much for 3d if we can get the 2d for free😕

Transport Fever is a good game, however to close to Train fever not much really changed!

But it costs… That matters… Transport Fever (3D) is exactly same to OTTD (2D… But still good graphics) in gameplay. OTTD is open source game whereas Transport Fever cost.

@Balloonchaser Most questions have been discussed except the last one… But not all have Developer’s assurance. But we are quite sure they will come.
Just look in the forum.
I am too lazy to provide links.:relieved:

I think ACEO will be more like the old airport tyccon games. You design the airport and run it. You don´t make diffrent lines and buy airplanes.

Some kind of negotiation with the airlines will probably be implanted. However seasonal contracts hasn’t been discussed so that is an interesting topic to evolve.

Airline terminals has been discussed with no certain outcome.

Police related calls has been suggested of the community however I don’t think any answer has been given of the devs. See emergency suggestions thread.

Plane accident I think has been set to be implanted in a later stage of the game.

Your questions were not stupid :slight_smile: However your headline could been clearer :confused:

2 Likes

They’re not that similar… OpenTTD has so much more functionality but Transport Fever has so much more… Practicality and beauty to it

U sure???:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Both have so much more?? I don’t get it

Functionality vs practicality and beauty

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.