Routing Improvement & Oneway Option

Hi Guys.
After a whole weekend and lot of hours playing this awesome game, I have 4 points who I think are really necessary:

1. Improvement of the routing system. I had it really often that one Plane reserves my half taxiway system and every other plane on the other side of the airport has to wait.
  2. Oneway Roads for Streets
  3. Important for Systems like on my Picture, Oneway Roads for Taxiways. Maybe like the Holdingpoint (I placed on my Systems (RED-Marks)) by Rightclick and than “No Entry” Sign and the direction the “No Entry”-Sign is faceing, from that side the Taxiway is blocked.
  4. Is it necessary that every plane starts from first Tile of the Runway? Maybe diffrent Holding Points for diffrent Plane Classes and starts from runway entrypoint. (ORANGE-Mark)

4 Likes

1-way roads and taxiways should really be a thing

Assigned directions on taxiways in my opinion would improve airport operations a lot. Especially when operate multiple runways at the same time with separated arrival and departure assignments.
Looking at real world airports out of my memory there’s at least KJFK where there’s official one way taxiways being Alpha and Bravo going all around the concourse with A being clockwise and B running counterclockwise iirc.

I agree oneway taxiways would be a boon to the game. Separate holding pints for smaller planes would allow better utilization of the taxiways in use at present

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.