Save file loads, game runs then closes

Hello all!

I have a problem, not sure if its a bug or not, nonetheless, I will try to explain.

In an airport of mine I have been working on the last couple of days, which exsists of: 6 medium stands on my old terminal and 12 mediums on my new one. I slowly activated the new terminal step by step to take over and while doing that, slowly removing the old terminal. In this process I had to save and reload a couple of times due to lag and stuff like walls, baggage belts and pavement werent loaded correctly anymore, in which I replaced all of the “missing” stuff.

After I was done with rep,lacing stuff I saved the game, closed down ACEO and loaded it back up again. I loaded my save file and everything seemed normal until I could see my airport. The game closed itself without me doing anything.

As for the screenshot… I cant post one as the game shuts down before I can make one.

Kind regards,

PrimeSnow - Mitchell

1 Like

But what I can do is actually post a link to the save file, which is what I forgot in my first post :man_facepalming:

Hope this helps a bit.

PrimeSnow - Mitchell

1 Like

I’m not sure I fully understand the issue, once you load the airport the game closes itself, is that correct?

2 Likes

That is correct

1 Like

Do you get enough time to send in a bug report?

2 Likes

I managed to pause the game before it shutting down, I am filling in a bug report as you read this :slight_smile:

EDIT: I got a server error in the game, I am making an Issue via your website.

1 Like

It’s better if you can try it via the bug reporting tool instead as we need the data it collects. Is it a big airport?

1 Like

Hi, sorry for my late response!

I tried the tool, but I get a error 500 message, I am somehow not connected to a server?

PrimeSnow - Mitchell

1 Like

Does your firewall allow the ACEO client to connect to the internet?

2 Likes