Self Check-in bug

Hello, how far from a baggage drop can a self check-in machine be built? :slight_smile: Or as long as it it’s in the same Terminal Zone it will work?

Hi

Self check in kiosks only serve the bag drops nearby. Passenger will not use a kiosk and the run to the other side of the terminal.

I think I have seen a message when it is to far away from a bag drop.

They will turn red and cannot be built when they are to far away. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a bug where the first person in line does not walk up and use the drop off point. And hold the cue. Has happened on two flight so far in the last 10 mins. Last time a save and load resolved the issue. I did send in a bug report on it. Don’t remember what number. Can send in another one if needed. @Olof

Also have another question. Is there anyway to turn the drop-off points off without clearing your schedule from flights? Even if it’s not in use and just have planned flights. It says it’s can’t be turned off when there is an active flight.

You can disconnect the baggage bay. That stops further assignments of new flights.

But that’s a strange workaround. Best would be a button to stop accepting new flights which allows then to remove it when all active ones are finished. (Same for gate desks)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.