Short Forum Downtime

Hello!

Had a brief power fluctuation here in the “server hall” (my closet) and the power went down for a split second. I have no UPS so that means that the forum briefly went down. Everything should be restored now however, will keep you updated via Twitter if anything occurs again.

1 Like

With the millions… well, thousands… OK, hundreds of Euros that ACEO has reaped by now, methinks a UPS may be a good idea. :wink:

There’s always GoFundMe if you want to get cheeky.

Or maybe even move the website to a hosting provider/online server now that it’s usage has greatly increased and uptime is a lot more critical…

That is the most logical thing to do .question is when :slight_smile: Moving the forum to a hosted solution means time taken away from fixing bugs. There will come a point where this floats to the top as the more important thing to do, but only the devs will know when that is :slight_smile:

The plan is to migrate both website and forum to a third party host, but like pderuited said we have other more important things on our to do list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

also just out of interest has any one set up a discord server yet?

low on the list also but they seem to be every where?

You mean an official one with almost 1000 members?

yeah thats the one…

have you got the link so i can join it?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

ignore this it worked on second click

1 Like