Small check-in desk two versions?

I enjoy the smal check-in desk, but can we have two versions of the desk (see pic) ?

5 Likes

Yes! You will get that plus a three tier check-in system including self check-in stuff. It’s all planned and completed from an asset perspective, just needs to get implemented!

11 Likes

hmmm I wonder how is that gonna be like a 3 tier check-in system… looking forward to the future implementation you guys makes

3 Likes

also we could have e-gates? cause its would be nice to have e gates to scan pax with tickets and open gates if they have valid ticket also ticket sales counters as well

…and vending machines :wink:

(but thats a different topic)

3 Likes

Hi Olof,
after a break I just start playing ACEO again and tried to find the inverted versions of the small desk. Are they now implemented in V1.0 (and just not found it) or is gone lost during the beta times?

I didn’t find it either, so I assume it wasn’t added.

̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶d̶k̶

Forgot probably…

A major feature is missing. That means we are still in Beta :smiley:

3 Likes

If I recall correctly, inverted desks have never been part of any roadmap :stuck_out_tongue: - we’ve been exploring with some generic item inversions but basically we are not confident enough in the system handling this very well without spending a bunch of time on making it so.

Uh okay.
But Do you think it could be implemented in a Update? :slight_smile:

Unfortunately that would not be something we’d spend time on at this point, no.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.