Smaller baggage bays

Smaller Baggage Bays

It would be great to have smaller baggage bays and manual hand carts for small airports, as in real life small airports do not have massive baggage sorters and baggage cars, but instead have hand pulled carts and a baggage belt loading point, I believe!

a_traveler_passes_a_stacked_cart_of_luggage_while_entering_an_airport_terminal._ap|690x385 this would make small airports more realistic and would make baggage more of a process to upgrade.

Interesting idea… maybe they could effectively be one bay for one cart/truck at a time and that could be the way to differentiate them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes that could be an option too, I have been trying to recreate my favourite airports but they never look quite right with the current baggage bays. I see it this way, if we have small, medium and large of most things, then why not baggage systems :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also think that the runways are relatively too short compared to the size of stands, but perhaps it’s just me.

1 Like

That could be pretty neat, however due to game mechanics I think the baggage bay sizes are relatively optimal. I operate I reckon at 70% capacity on one bay with 13 busy small aircraft stands (busy as in one flight every 4 hours). I think that many areas of the game would benefit from dev time rather than an extra baggage bay so far :slight_smile:

It would be useful for terminals that have small stands only - building a full-blown baggage system for half-a-dozen bags per flight is a bit of overkill…

2 Likes

And like, have it so the bays are not black holes that can take an unlimited amount of bags at a time, and have a set limit on the amount of bags to get handlers by 1 bay

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.